Everyone knows a real estate agent. You may know a part time agent who occasionally works in real estate, sells homes to family or works in real estate part time while they take care of their children or do another job. While it may seem like a good idea or a charitable gesture to use your friend or family member to buy your new home, not using an expert can be financially hazardous.
At Hager Realty, we see hundreds of contracts a year. The majority of contracts that come across our desks are contracts in which we represent the seller. This knowledge of how the Seller negotiates, what they want and how they structure their offers gives us excellent insight on how to strategically negotiate for buyers.
Our buyers save money on financing, immediate out of pocket closing costs and the sales price. There may be things that are important to you other than the sales price, such as the closing date or having the Seller participate in a financial program like a VA or FHA. Whatever your need may be, Hager Realty will help you get the home you want, the terms you need with the service you deserve
- This is a free service for buyers, because the seller pays the buyer's agent fee.
- With our network of mortgage brokers, Hager Realty can get you pre-qualified to obtain a loan and help determine your budget.
- Day or night, Hager Realty will work with your schedule to look at Louisiana homes until we find the right home for you.
- We will write the offer and fiercely negotiate the contract.
- Hager Realty agents will be with you every step of the way through the closing process.